Family & Friends App
- Video call your senior loved one
- Share, Like and comment on photos with your senior
- Set up contacts for your loved one's phone
- Invite others to your seniors BigPurplePhone Family&Friends secure network
- Manage payments
- Nominate emergency contacts, health professionals and admins for the account
- Set reminders for birthdays and anniversaries for your senior
- Set daily alarms and reminders for things such as taking medication
- Set their preferences for music, radio and news
- Upload their Vaccination certificate
- Upload an image of their Covid card (if applicable in your state)
- You can also turn on and off the features on your loved one's BigPurplePhone
To phone and SMS your senior, you use your phone and SMS features on your smart phone as you would call or SMS anyone else.
BigPurplePhone Family & Friends Network
Setting up your senior's Family & Friends network is easy and doesn't take too long. We recommend you have no more than 30 contacts in your senior's BigPurplePhone so it is not overwhelming for them.
We have designed the contacts on the BigPurplePhone so that typing is minimised. Your senior can tap or scroll through familiar faces when wanting to communicate. For this reason we ask you include a good quality photo of each contact.
The following shows the process for setting up the BigPurplePhone Family & Friends network for your senior.